I didn't exactly get a Thankful Thanksgiving post in this year, but I continue to realize just how incredibly blessed I am. For that, and all the good things God has provided, I'm very thankful. Here are a few that top my list at the moment.
* My Family, Of Course! There is probably at least twice a week I would like to give away my precious baby girl...but she makes me laugh, she's getting smarter every day, and she is just adorable too! Brock continues to amaze me. I'm sure lots of kids are smart...but he truly seems to blow me away sometimes. He talks more like a grown up every day. I couldn't do any of this without Tom. He couldn't be a better dad, helps with everything in the house, loves me and supports me always.
* My mom's house SOLD! This is a big step for her and one we are thankful for. It's time for new adventures!
* My job. Although VERY busy, very demanding, a bit stressful, and lots of long hours these days, it's going VERY well.
* Dial-A-Nurse! Thanksgiving morning, this wonderful woman talked me through Aubree's 103.8 degree fever, rapid breathing and congestion. Mommy got no sleep, and with the Thanksgiving day was up nearly 24 hours, but I'm thankful there are people to call to talk to at 4:00 in the morning with kindness and patience as if it were noon!
* Our new house! Ok, so we've lived here since April. But it still feels like new, and it still feels like HOME! We absolutely love it and love making new memories here! We have recently decorated for Christmas and it was quite fun finding places in the new home for all our decorations.
* My chiropractor! And I'm hoping by next Thanksgiving, I'm thankful for a new mattress!
* MY HELPER! Although a new find, I'm so thankful I found out I have the option to hire help for just $5/hour!
* A GOOD AGGIE FOOTBALL SEASON!!! It's been a LONG time coming!
I have so much to be thankful for, that I could go on a while...but if I post now, you've got a better chance of me actually posting at all. ;-) Happy Belated Thanksgiving, Everyone!