Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Noisy Cabinets

Here they are...nice, normal looking cabinets in the kitchen.
But BOY ARE THEY NOISY!!
I started to get a little worried when I noticed the cabinets seemed to be growing a FOOT.

Then, not a minute later, they developed HANDS! (and perhaps the forming of eyes?)

I backed off a bit and was startled to now see...yes, EYES!
Before I could make it to the home warranty number, a BOY popped out!

I quickly closed the door and all of a sudden...A GIRL!
Wait a minute, the boy changed to a girl?

Before I lost all composure, Brock quickly explained it was
JUST "BROCK & AUBREE"!

PHEW! Thank goodness! I can't tell you how happy I was to know the noisy cabinets were now under control.
Now...what to do with the noisy blanket?


By the way...I have unpacked our entire kitchen and have about 3 cabinets left completely empty. Have I mentioned I LOVE our new house? (I apologize for those of you currently rolling your eyes!)

2 comments:

Kristen said...

Look at that cute curly hair! Ah, Stephen and I need to come down and visit!

Anna said...

Hi - I know this is random and I promise I'm not creepy but I thought the pictures of your kids in the cabinets were soooooo000ooo adorable! Remind me of my boyfriend's neice and nephew.