Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Marilyn

I never realized I was a Marilyn Monroe fan until recently.  I had been searching for quotes for a project I've been working on, and ran across several Marilyn quotes.  I liked so many of them and had to share.  Perhaps you too, are a Marilyn fan.

-"A career is wonderful, but you can't curl up with it on a cold night." 

-"I don't mind living in a man's world as long as I can be a woman in it." 

-"A girl knows her limits, but a wise girl knows she has none."

-"It's better to be absolutely ridiculous than to be absolutely boring."

-"I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure.  I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle.  But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best."

-"If you can make a girl laugh, you can make her do anything."

-"I don't want to make money, I just want to be wonderful. "

-"I'm very definitely a woman and I enjoy it. "

-"A girl doesn't need anyone that doesn't need her."

-"Believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so you can learn to let go. Things go wrong so you can appreciate them when they're right. You believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself. And sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together."

and maybe my favorite....

-"Give a girl the right pair of shoes, and she can conquer the world."

No comments: