Monday, October 20, 2008

She's Back!


Today was my first day back at work. With some evening preparation and a very blessed night filled with good sleep, I made it through the day!

Aubree has not been consistently sleeping at night. Some nights she sleeps just two or three hours at a time...other nights she won't go to sleep until 2 am...and other nights she'll sleep a 5-6 hour stretch! Guess Forrest was right..."Life is like a box of chocolates...you never know what you're going to get!"


Well, my precious little boy actually asked to go to bed around 7:30. That NEVER happens! And Aubree went to sleep at 10, and slept till 6am! Thank you Lord! The most continuous block of sleep I've gotten in a very long time.




It's been busy and I've wanted to get a lot more posts out here...but here is a short one for today and I'll try to get our turkeyfest post out soon.




My cowboy & ballerina at the pumpkin patch.


Mommy & her kiddos


No comments: