Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Two Months!

Well, little Miss Aubree is two months old, as of Sunday! On one hand it's hard to believe she's already two months old...on the other hand...it's ONLY been two months?!?! I think her colic is getting better, but definitely not gone. Here's hoping the next four weeks fly by and at the three month mark, she turns into one good natured little girl! In the meantime, I'll continue to pray for patience! I saw a sign the other day and really liked it. I keep repeating it to myself when I am getting frustrated or impatient. "Patience is Trusting in God's Timing". I need that in some sort of frame in my house!

She has started smiling, focusing, following you with her eyes and sucking on her thumb/hands (when she can find them). Big Brother seems to be growing more and more used to having a little sister around. Just this morning, she started crying while I was getting him breakfast. He looked at me with a concerned look on his face and said: "Mom, I think Aubree is crying. I think she wants breakfast." I'm glad to have a little helper around...the howling dog gives it away too. (Sarge thinks he needs to howl/whine whenever the kids are...makes for some interesting times and noise in the Benich house!)



I go back to work on Monday. I'm NOT ready. I thought I would be, but with Aubree still having really rough nights, I don't think I'm going to be going back with my A-game, and that's not how I like to roll. Oh well...gotta adjust sometime!

So strong!

My little dancer!

That star is so funny!

Check it out! Big Brother not only got in the bathtub with me...but he "washed" me too!

No comments: