Tuesday, March 23, 2010

We have dates!

I'm so excited we actually have dates to this big, upcoming move!!

Right now, if we stay on schedule, we'll be closing on our current house on Thursday, April 15th.
Then, on Friday, April 16th, we'll close on our new house!

Tom is off this week for spring break, so I took the week off too. We were originally planning to travel to Arkansas to see Craig, Cathy and my cutie-pie niece Avery, but then we got the offer...and all plans went out the window. :-)
Tom and I have spent the past few days packing...and actually ENJOYING ourselves! It's amazing how much fun you can have doing some of the simplest things...together. (And yes, we are still sending the kids to daycare!)

4 comments:

Sara said...

Good for you guys!! I'm sure you're getting TONS done! I also hope that you're taking a few lunch dates this week, just the two of you. ;)
So, so excited for your new home!!! What a birthday present, huh? :)

Charla (SHar-la) said...

It's gorgeous, Lori! I'm so happy for y'all! Your patience and prayers paid off!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Lori! Your new home looks beautiful!
~Mindy Vallejos

chinathambi said...

Nice House..

http://chinathambi.blogspot.com