Wednesday, December 1, 2010

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

I mentioned in my last post how much I've enjoyed decorating this house for Christmas! New house, new places to put old (and a few new) Christmas decorations. The most challenging part, by far, was putting lights on the house. We knew a two story house would obviously be a bit more difficult than a one story. Tom was a real trooper. He had to get up on the house and honestly, it was a bit dangerous. We love the final product, but we'll also more than likely be looking for a light-hanging service next year!
Here's a sneak peek into the Benich house this Christmas Season!






I love that you can actually see both our trees from the outside. The small tree upstairs in the family room, and the big tree downstairs in the living room. :-)

A little sparkle!


The upstairs tree...in a pretty poorly lit picture. (Brock's geotrax train tracks go around the tree.)
The big Christmas tree in the living room.
Our fireplace!!! Love the fireplace!
The Reason for the Season. Centered in our living room to always remember why and what we celebrate.

2 comments:

Charla (SHar-la) said...

My Willow Tree nativity set is my favorite Christmas decoration! Your house looks great! I haven't put one thing up and honestly, I'm not sure i will this year. :( We'll see! Maybe I'll just put up the nativity!

Kristen said...

Oh, how I love Christmas decorations! Y'all did such a great job! Can't wait to see y'all in a few weeks!