Monday, November 3, 2008

Photo Tag!

Ok, that was fun Sara!!
So, my friend from good ol' Katy High School Sara had a rather interesting blog today! She was photo tagged and tagged me in turn. Here are the rules...

Go to your picture file on your computer.
Pull up the 4th folder.
Pull up the 4th photo.
Tell us about it.

Well, my 4th folder contained folders, which contained folders, which contained folders. So, I just kept picking the fourth of everything until I got to this picture...



These are Brock's feet when he was born. At the time we thought they looked big. Little did we know he would almost always have the largest feet in his class. At 3 1/2 years old, this "little" guy is sporting a size 10 1/2 shoe, wearing 5T pants (for the length) and up to a whopping 24 months size in shorts!!! (Yes, his 5T pants MUST be equipped with an adjustable waist band!!) So, skinny kid who is tall and has big feet. My little Aubree is definitely going to compete for size with her big brother. While I can't accurately measure her feet just yet, she was a whole inch longer and pound heaver (exactly) than her brother at their 2 month checkups.
These are pictures I took of them after their two-month checkup and after their terrible first round of shots!!

Yes, my little darling girl does look a bit more filled out than her brother! :)

In turn...I get to tag the people I follow through the wonderful world of blogging: Annie & Christina...TAG, You're IT!!!

1 comment:

Nana Paula said...

I had to laugh about the opening folder after folder, after folder... I was just cleaning out some old e-mails and came across one I sent to CHS when Aubree was born. I'd written that I would have sent a picture along with the e-mail but couldn't figure out your complicated (had to use some HTML just because I can--sorry!) picture filing system. Umm, yeah. I can just picture the folder containing folder containing folder, etc.!