Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Baptism & More?

Ok, what am I thinking? As if this busy working mom of two doesn't have enough on her plate...she seems to be VERY good at always adding to that plate. So just this week I've started a baby quilt for my sister, almost finished Aubree's Christmas stocking, started a Christmas present which must not be named for "he/she who must not be named" in case that person reads this, and decided to try out the facebook world. Who has tried facebook? Let me just tell you that I got an email invite to join from my friend Heather. After I joined, it "politely" told me: "You have one friend!" Talk about depressing!!! So it has been my quest in my spare moments here and there to find more friends! So if you're reading this...and you have a facebook account, and we are not yet "friends"...will you please be friends with me?!? :) Pathetic, huh?

Alright, let me quickly say that Aubree's baptism this weekend was great. She was a trooper and didn't start to fall apart until the end of the ceremony. As for pictures, well...let's say most of her pictures afterward have a bottle in them!!


Short post, yes...but if the menu song from the baby einstein DVD Brock popped in the TV doesn't stop soon, I might go crazy! Hope you're all having a good week!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Okay, this is the coolest thing ever! Call me out of touch, but why hasn't anyone told us about 'family blogging'? We haven't seen y'all in forever :( but after just 30 minutes I feel so connected again. I really think we may have to get us one of these things.

Miss y'all & hope to see y'all soon

Dustin

PS The pasta is good!