Monday, July 13, 2009

Having a ball at 11 months!

Aubree is ELEVEN months! I am so happy to have such a fun and healthy (though very high maintenance) little girl...but I am SOOOOO sad! I can count down the days until my baby turns ONE. I remember being so excited for Brock's birthday. I'm excited for Aubree's party, but I'm not exactly thrilled about her growing up. I wish there was a way to capture her like this, forever. Hmmm, how about a blog post! ;)

Here is Aubree at some of her finer moments this month. As you can probably guess, she's very active and quite a handfull these days!




Some of Aubree's milestones:
* Clapping *
* Waving *
* Using a sippy cup *
* Starting to eat Solid Foods! *
* Getting really good with "mama and dada" *
* Sticking her tongue out! (It's totally cute...for now) *
* Imitating *
* Getting to the end of our size 3 diapers! *
* Officially in 18 month clothing. Big girl! *
* An absolute PRO at fighting a diaper change! *
* Swimming *
* Splashing *
* Beginning to use her stroller as a walker *

Stay tuned. Just one more month until we get Birthday pics!! :)

1 comment:

svara said...

I love the first picture. Haley had that same stroller and baby and she still pushes it around! Can't believe how big Aubree is getting :)