Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Birthday and Bachelorette

Although quick, I had to put a special Happy Birthday in for my sister...who admitted this weekend she hardly checks my blog!! But I don't blog for her, I blog for me. So, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEDE! I hope this year is even better than the last!

And, I must also say I spent the past weekend with Dede, my cousins Kristen, Allison & Rebecca, and a few new friends to celebrate Kristen's Bachelorette Party!!! We had SO MUCH FUN, but I have to admit, being surrounded by adults and getting to be Lori (as opposed to Mommy) was the very best part. Allison & Rebecca were fabulous hostesses! Kristen was a most gorgeous bachelorette. And Lori proved that the old married woman with 2 kids can't quite hang. I hung all night long...but then took just a "little" longer than the rest to recuperate Saturday morning. ;-)

Left to Right: Dede (sis), Me, Allison (cousin), Kristen (cousin/bride-to-be), Sally, Carrie and Rebecca (cousin)


I love you all and was so happy to spend such a great weekend with you! Now, let's get ready for that WEDDING!!

1 comment:

Kristen said...

I love YOU and am so glad to have spent the weekend with all of you wonderful girls! I had a blast and am so thankful that all of you could be there. I will never forget it! Definitely want to see how the rest of the pictures turned out. lol :) Thanks for putting some tame ones on your blog.