Friday, December 18, 2009

Let the Annual Tour of Texas Begin!

Tom is packing the truck as I type. My EXTREMELY WONDERFUL friends, Loni & Carlos, are watching the kids at their house. This one will have to be short.

So...
The Annual Benich Family Tour of Texas begins tonight! This year's schedule:
12/18 - San Antonio to Cuero (Tom to Columbus to hunt)
12/19 - Cuero to Lake Jackson for a Franklin Family gathering; then to El Campo
12/20 - Christmas with Dad (PawPaw) in El Campo; then back to Cuero (**perhaps some visits to Tom's relatives...but he hasn't confirmed that**)
12/21-22 - Try to Relax in Cuero before the next round starts.
12/23 - Christmas with Mom (Nana) in Cuero
12/24 - Christmas with the extended Dornak (My aunts/uncles/cousins) Family and the Novak (My grandma's siblings & families) Christmas Reunion in El Campo
12/25 - Christmas with the extended Franklin (my aunts/uncles/cousins on my mom's side) Family in Victoria; then back to San Antonio....to be followed by Christmas with Tom's Mom, Craig & Cathy, Avery, and Jenna
12/26 and beyond - more fun...none of which I can disclose at the moment..........stay tuned.......

And in pictoral form:


View Larger Map

The truck is packed. The presents are under the tree (since we return home on Christmas day). The new Play House is assembled with a bow. And Lori is sitting on her rear blogging.............

So, to all my dear friends who still read my thoughts....MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL...AND TO ALL A GOOD NIGHT!
Sincerely, I hope you each have a very blessed Christmas season, and despite the ridiculously busy schedules, take time to remember why we celebrate this Day. Happy Birthday Dear Jesus!

1 comment:

Hog Hunting Texas said...

Its a very useful post the map is very helpful thanks for posting keep it up.