Monday, January 25, 2010

A Wedding Story


Let me tell you a little story...it begins in Shreveport, Louisiana on January 16, 2010.

There was a beautiful bride named Kristen


Who married Stephen, her true love,


Her dad walked her down the aisle
While the angels looked down from above.


The Bride and the Groom said "I DO"


While their parents watched full of pride,


Brothers, sisters and friends
All stood closely by their side.


The cutest little girl and boy
dressed up oh so sweet


The ring bearer's 4th appearance,
and he still made more than a peep. :-(


Tom and I had a task of our own,


To show Bossier a True GRAND MARCH!


Smiles and Laughs were heard,
as they ducked into the arch,


There was dancing,


There was Cake,


There were silly memories made.


There was toasting


There was throwing


There were little babies dozing.


Another Dornak cousin was welcomed in that night


And three lovely sisters were such a lovely sight!


It was a beautiful start, to a beautiful life,
for this newly married husband and wife!


I love you guys!! I'm so happy for you and honored to be part of your wedding day!

2 comments:

Allison Elaine said...

I love this!

Kristen said...

Is it sad that this almost made me tear up a little? That was an awesome recap, Lori! Thank you so much to you and the family again for being there. It wouldn't have been the same!