Monday, August 18, 2008

She's Finally Here!






She's finally here!
Aubree Paige Benich
Tuesday, August 12, 2008
1:35pm
7 pounds, 9 ounces
21 inches






We're so excited to introduce Aubree to you! Everyone is doing fine. We are all pretty sleepy though! The past few days have flown by. We went into the hospital Tuesday morning at 5:45am. Aubree was born at 1:35pm. We were discharged on Wednesday at approximately 3:00pm. Quick stay! Since then, it's been a steady wave of feedings, laundry, diapers, visitors and lack of sleep.









I've tried posting this about four times now...each time getting distracted and never finishing. So, in an effort to update the blog, I'm keeping this short and sweet, and attaching a few pictures because I know most of you just want to see those! I promise to get pics uploaded to snapfish soon. :)




3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness, she is adorable! I'm glad to hear things are going well. Wish I could come visit soon, but I guess I'll have to wait till December to see the new addition to the family. Love to you all!

Sara said...

Beautiful! Looks like Brock will (eventually) be a very protective big bro. :) As long as she stays away from his toys, that is!
Lori, you look great!
Keep the updates and pictures coming!!

svara said...

What a great family picture! She is precious and you look great :)