Tuesday, September 2, 2008

My Mother was right!

Approximately 3 1/2 years ago, my mother told me "You will never have another baby as good as this one." Well, as dearly as I love this little angel of mine, she was right! While Aubree looks just like her big brother, their personalities are already extremely different! She is going to be my difficult child...but all of us girls are, right? :) She is three weeks old today. She is now starting to outgrow her newborn outfits. We are still up every 2-3 hours and very tired! She knows what she wants and she lets you know when she's not getting it! She LOVES to be held and exercises her lungs when she isn't, which leads to some very exhausting days for mommy!
This week we're hanging out at my mom's in Cuero. Tom is back in grad school two nights a week and at just three weeks into this...it's still pretty challenging on my own! Big Brother has started helping out more, however, he still will not hug or kiss her!

The visitors have begun to wind down at home. In the past three weeks, we've had someone there for all but 5 days. We've loved seeing family and I've loved the extra hands to help! Next week though it's time to establish our routine!

I'll try to get the next post out here sooner! Since I'm at my mom's right now, I'm having a hard time attaching pictures to this one. I'll try to add some soon.

Ta-ta for now! The countdown is on until someone starts crying again! ;) Seriously...never a dull moment! But I wouldn't have it any other way!

1 comment:

Sara said...

Life is certainly an adventure with two, isn't it? :) I hope it levels off soon for you, and that Miss A gets this whole "living on the outside" business figured out quickly! Looking forward to seeing more pictures (hopefully) soon!