Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Where have I been?

Where do I even start? I can't remember what I had for breakfast, not to mention the past THREE weeks it's been since I last posted a blog!
I can't recap it all...not enough time in the day! I will fly through the highlights...
*Tom has COMPLETED his MASTERS degree with a 4.0!!! YEA TOM!!! We're so proud of him!
*I'm DONE Christmas shopping! (Wrapping is another story!)
*My sister found out she's having a baby BOY!!
*My mom and I have just about finished our project for her nursery! (Top secret though!)
*Aubree keeps getting better and better...though STILL not sleeping through the night.
*Brock got pretty sick over Thanksgiving but luckily was over it pretty fast and no one else caught the bug. Thank goodness!
*Christmas is in full swing in the Benich house. I LOVE Christmas decorations! I don't love putting them up!
*Brock has his very first Christmas program on Thursday! I'm so excited! I'm one of "those" mom's now!! Video camera will be fully charged and ready for the show!!!
*Big date weekend coming up for me & Tom!
*Aubree turns 4 months on Friday!

I'm sure there is a ton more, but that is the good stuff.
Here are some festive pictures to share!
Brock & Aubree - part of our Christmas pics:
Santa Baby!
Cutie Pie at 3 Months!
Tom & Lori in the deer stand.

Stockings filled for St. Nick's Day. (We celebrate that holiday - December 6th)

Brock, Aubree & Stockings!

"Wow! I have the coolest brother in the world!!!" --Aubree'08

No comments: