Sunday, February 22, 2009

Happy Birthday Brock!

Well, it's official. I have a FOUR year old! I still find that hard to believe.





With the house up for sale, and the baby shower planning, and a couple million other things, we had a pretty small party this year...and I actually LOVED it!


Fewer things to think about, fewer party favors to make (and better!), fewer thank-you's to write, etc. :) But not to worry...ALL THE FUN!!!




On Monday, Brock's birthday, we brought cupcakes to his class. After school, we stopped at McDonalds for some play time!





Tuesday afternoon, we planned to celebrate Brock's birthday at Incredible Pizza. We told him he could take two friends of his choice. He picked Kaitlin, his long-time best friend from school. (They literally started daycare on the very same day in April of 2005. They have been together ever since.) He also wanted to bring his best bud, JP. JP lives on the street and the boys have so much fun together. It's so much fun to watch boys play together. It's completely different from watching girls! Like I've said before...raising a boy is a very enlightening and exciting experience! I wish everyone could do it!

















On Saturday, we hosted a baby shower for my sister. After the shower, we had a family party for Brock at my mom's house. His almost-cousins (My cousin's kids) were there. They had a BLAST! I only wish I could have captured the silly string war on camera!! I was too busy with the shower to be outside for all the exciting kid-moments!







1 comment:

Sara said...

CUUUUUTE!!! :)
Looks like y'all have had a ton of fun! I love the pic of Brock holding his friend's hand... :)hehe