Monday, February 2, 2009

I Believe

I received a good email from my mother-in-law today and it inspired me to share some of the statements I read, and create some of my own!

I Believe...
That you can do something in an instant that will give you heartache for life.


I Believe...
That it's taking me a long time to become the person I want to be.

I Believe...
You should always forgive...but you don't have to set yourself up to be hurt again.


I Believe...
That you can keep going long after you think you can't.

I Believe...
That either you control your attitude or it controls you.

I Believe...
As much as you say "Do as I say, not as I do", your children WILL follow by example. Walk straight, make good decisions and set the right example for them.


I Believe...
That my best friend and I, can do anything, or nothing and have the best time.

I Believe...
That our background and circumstances may have influenced who we are, but, we are responsible for who we become.

I Believe...
That you shouldn't be so eager to find out a secret.
It could change your life Forever.

I Believe...
That even when you think you have no more to give, when a friend cries out to you - you will find the strength to help.

I Believe...
A child's smile can turn a bad day into a blessed day.

I Believe...
Love fails, only when you fail to Love.


I Believe...
That credentials on the wall do not make you a decent human being.


No comments: