Sunday, February 22, 2009

Prayer Request...

I had so many wonderful stores to post. We've had a VERY busy week and had lots of exciting adventures...such as birthday parties, baby showers, seeing family, etc.

Unfortunately, towards the end of my sister's baby shower, my cousin's fiance received a phone call anyone would dread. Her brother had been in a terrible car accident. I am heartbroken to report he passed away very soon after the accident. My prayers go to her, her father, and the boy's twin brother. What makes this story even more heartwrenching is that her mother passed away just a few years ago. She is in the midst of wedding planning, with two showers coming up in March. My heart aches even though I cannot begin to understand the unsurmountable pain she and her family is experiencing.

Please keep her and her family in your prayers. She is one of the very sweetest and most lovable girl I know. My cousin, who I love dearly, is so lucky to have found someone like her! I thank God she has an unbelievable relationship with her future in-laws and lives close by so they can help her through this difficult time.

Lord, in times like this, it's hard to understand your Will. It's hard to understand why things like this happen to such wonderful people. I ask that you comfort them and keep them close. Reunite mother and son in Your Kingdom and may they both watch over their family from up above. Amen.

No comments: