Saturday, February 28, 2009

Name That Benich!

For you regulars who poke around in the blogging world, this will be easy for you, as 3 of these faces have been posted here before. Your challenge...name those Benich faces!! I was lucky enough for both of our mothers to contribute our 6 month pictures. I can only say that when I saw them, I nearly fell down. There is NO DOUBT who Aubree belongs to!!! She has Benich written all over her face!
What's funny though, is how the kids can look like different people depending on their expressions. Let me see if I can illustrate this point through pictures...

Benich genes...

After seeing these pictures, Tom now refers to our baby girl as "Mini Me". Thank goodness we're not close to Halloween!!!




Now here, I think she tends to look a lot like Brock in this picture...so does that mean Brock had the Benich genes too??










The Lone Ranger???




Well, eventually the Dornak genes seemed to kick in!!

























1 comment:

svara said...

that is too cute! Must be something with those girls. Haley looks just like Matt...still waiting for the Lewis gene to kick in :)