Sunday, April 12, 2009

Thankful, Thankful, Thankful!

Easter Sunday brings so much to be thankful for! I've been trying to talk to Brock about Jesus and why Church is more than sitting still and quiet for an hour so we can go play on the playground! Today in Church, he's looking towards the back, across many people and pointing. I asked him what he was looking at and he kept saying: "You see Him, mom?" Being in Cuero, It took me a minute to figure out he was talking about Jesus on the crucifix. I'm thankful things are sinking in!
I'm thankful to have spent Easter weekend with my family! Almost all of them!
Friday we started out visiting with my dad at my sister's house in Cuero. Dede is on bedrest until baby Conner arrives and we kept her company on this very Good Friday!
Saturday we had a lot of fun with my mom's side of the family. Grandma was there, along with 4 of the 5 siblings. We were only missing 5 of the 14 grandkids. Not too shabby, but quite entertaining, as always!
Sunday we got dressed up in our Easter outfits and headed to Curch where my recap began. It was a great weekend and I'm so thankful to have such a close-knit, loving family! On Easter, and always, I pray for only the best for each of them!
(pics later...too tired to continue!)

No comments: