Monday, April 13, 2009

Bright Easter Fun!


I promised pictures last night, and before I am wiped out from a very LONG day at work, let me get a few to those of you who actually read this thing! :)
The Benich Family...in bright Easter colors!


The Benich Family in their VIBRANT Easter colors!!!!


Brock & Aubree and Aunt Mere - the Easter Bunny's Helper! We had to tell Brock it was really Aunt Mere in the costume because he was so afraid. He didn't believe us until he heard her voice. Rumor has it, the REAL Easter Bunny had to go home so his good friend Meredith helped him out!


One of the few pics of Brock actually hurrying to the next egg...but I guess when you're the only hunter, you can take your dear sweet time!

This is definitely MY CHILD!!! ORGANIZING his Easter eggs by type & color!!!!! Now, if only I could get him to do it in an Excel spreadsheet!! Maybe by age 5!


Happy Easter Everyone!!!
Love, The Benich Family

2 comments:

Sara said...

Oh, this cracked me up! I love the "family portrait" in the easter eggs - so cute! The real portrait was super cute, too!
Brock is a hoot - I would love to meet him one day! Seriously, I don't know how two boys (Brock and Caleb) who are unrelated and have never met could be so much alike. CRAZY! Caleb had to sort eggs by type into different baskets this year, and then all of the 'goods' had to be sorted as well. :)

Charla (SHar-la) said...

BEAUTIFUL! I LOVE all the bright colors!