Sunday, September 7, 2008

Prayer Request

I don't know how many people actually read my blog. For kicks I'd like to say everyone checks it daily! ;) Whether there is one or many of you, I have a favor to ask today. Someone very close to me is in trouble with their marriage. Her husband is lost and can't determine where his heart lies. I pray with her for God's guidance and comfort. I pray He can help lead this couple down the right path. I pray He shows them that anything is possible if they have faith in God, themselves and each other. They have built so much in their relationship and like us, have small children at stake. Please say a prayer for this couple today and more often if you can. I know their marriage can be saved if they look to God and follow his lead.
(And if anyone has an extra prayer lying around...one for my very fussy baby girl would be appreciated!)

Thanks everyone!!!

1 comment:

Sara said...

Gotcha. I'll be praying for your friends, and the Little Miss too!

Keep updates coming, if you can.