Monday, September 8, 2008

Today's Miracles


God works in mysterious ways. I've been wondering when in the world Brock was going to warm up to his baby sister. Today he actually held her!!! Okay, okay...I resorted to bribery! (But bribery hasn't worked in the past and it worked today...so that is progress!) Now, what the camera did NOT capture, was after the first "snap", Brock whipped his arm out from under Aubree, leaving her to drop. She was just fine since they were up against the couch, but I had to laugh. I was able to convince him to take a few more, but I figured I was pressing my luck and this was the best picture I got. Hey, I'll take it!!

Another miracle for today is the fact that little miss Aubree slept for 5 consecutive hours last night! She slept from 12-5, giving this sleep-deprived mommy a much needed break! It's amazing what a few hours more of uninterrupted sleep can do for a person. Aubree has actually seemed to be in a better mood today too...so maybe it helped more than me! So I thank each of you who read yesterdays post and prayed! It's been a better day already!
That's all for now...short & sweet...and maybe we'll get more posts in!

No comments: