Thursday, September 4, 2008

Then and Now


I've had a hard time snapping pictures of Miss Aubree. I don't know if its the 3 1/2 year old I'm trying to keep up with...or the fact that she doesn't frequently let me put her down long enough to grab the camera! I'm sure everyone who has looked at the first round of pictures will quickly disagree, but to my defense...those were mainly taken when there were a lot more helping hands around here! Anyhoo, in the pictures we have taken, I've had a good time comparing them to Brock. Some of the most entertaining ones are not necessarily the differences/similarities between her and Brock, but the changes in other people holding these kiddos! Let me share some of them with you!



Uncle Jeffrey - 3 1/2 years ago and now

Aunt Meredith - 3 1/2 years ago and now.


The Lounger...like brother...like sister...

The first sleepy smile...


That's all I have time for tonight, will try to get another post in soon!













1 comment:

Sara said...

I can't get over the "lounger" pictures! Wow - they do look so much alike at this age!! It will be so interesting to see how it goes from here, if the sibs continue to look alike or not.
Hope you're having a better go of it now! (and getting some much needed rest???)