Thursday, August 20, 2009

1 year stats and pics


As promised! One Year Stats!


We went to the doctor on Tuesday for Aubree's official 1-year checkup!

My very big girl is already 31 inches tall! (She has grown 10 inches in one year. It's a good thing we don't keep up that trend.)

She weighed in at 22 pounds, 7 ounces.

Time to turn the carseat around!

Here are a handful of her 1-year pictures.











And because I like to do this type of thing...let's look at Brock and Aubree's 1-year pictures side-by-side. Everyone tells me how much they look alike. Some days I see it. Some days I don't. Most days I don't. It continues to amaze me how two children, raised by the same parents and with the same environment can be SO DIFFERENT!

1 comment:

Sara said...

Precious, precious faces! Those last two pics of Brock and Aubree side by side do show a lot of similarities! Isn't it nice, though, that they don't completely favor one another? That they won't always be compared based on looks? :) My boys don't look like each other hardly at all -- and I think in the long run that might be a good thing (especially in school). As long as they have a great relationship with one another...that's what I hope for them!!
At any rate, you have two gorgeous kiddos! I especially love the pic of Aubree with the balloons -- that's so fun!!