Wednesday, August 12, 2009

ONE YEAR!

ONE YEAR! Who would think you could be so emotional about ONE YEAR?

My baby girl is one year old today. I knew going into this 2nd child that the time would fly by, just as it had with Brock. I love Aubree more and more every day. She shows you new glimpses into her indescribable personality every day! She is going to be very smart, very cute, very mischievous, very vocal, very adamant, very loving, and very strong. She still looks so much like her father, but I have a sneaky suspicion her strong willed personality will follow in line with her mother. Oh Lord help the men in her life!

We don't go for Aubree's 1 year checkup until next Tuesday, so I don't have her official stats. That will have to be a separate post. Our wonderful neighbors came over tonight to help us celebrate her birthday since her party will not be until next weekend. She had good practice for her birthday cake by devouring her birthday cupcake! I give her at least an 8!

I pray that God continues to bless her with health, happiness and a close family to mold her into the person she is meant to be! But before she gets to "that" person, is there a way to slow her down just a bit? I'm so sad my baby is one!


Before school this morning:
Your very pink and very chocolaty birthday cupcake!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AUBREE!
Love,
Mommy, Daddy and Brock

2 comments:

Annie said...

Oh, what a dear you are, Aubree. Thanks for sharing your cupcakes (and your awesome hugs) with us!
Love, the mooneys

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday, Aubree!!! :)