Sunday, August 30, 2009

Big Helper

Brock has been quite funny lately. I've always thought he has gotten funnier as he gets older, but 4 1/2 must set a new record, once again! The things that pop out of his mouth are hilarious, and generally from left field somewhere. I have no idea where he gets these things, but he is definitely Tom's son!
Today I managed to get this "funny" on film.

Brock had finished his lunch and was "washing dishes". He will pull the chair up to the sink, use the dishwash wand to wash his cup and whatever else is lying around the sink at the time. I told him after he finished that, he could move the laundry to the dryer. Probably 5 minutes later, he was no where to be seen. After checking his room, the bathroom, our room, etc. I looked at the laundry room door which was closed. We opened the door to find:



I tried to get him to fold the laundry afterward, but maybe that will have to wait until age 5!

Oh, and if you're wondering about the costume, we found the Optimus Prime for a great deal at Toys R Us over the weekend...and he's been wearing it ever since! I hope it can hold up until Halloween!

1 comment:

Sara said...

Awesome.
He can come help at my house next, ok? :)