Monday, December 29, 2008

Round 3.5

For a couple days between Round 3 & Round 4, Lori hung out in Cuero with her mom and the kids while Tom went hunting. Tom had the opportunity to go deer hunting Monday morning with his brother Craig and their long-time friend, Thornton. On Tuesday morning, they went duck hunting, but this time were joined by their Dad, Tony and another long-time friend, David Sohrt. Tom was quite successful! He killed a doe Monday morning, and the group managed to shoot 47 ducks on Tuesday morning! Good Guiding David!

What did Lori do to kill time?
1. Take pictures of her adorable children.































2. Watch Brock play with Spike (ok, I played too!)















3.With Mom's help, we began decorating Dede's nursery! My nephew is due at the end of April, and Dede gave me full reign to design and begin decorating her nursery! What a treat for me! I could have done even more had time and children-watching not been a factor!

I just LOVE Aubree's nursery. But I must say, this one might be a close second! We still have another brown "tree trunk" panel to make, and a green casing on the curtain rod so you don't see as much white...but it's going to be adorable!

No comments: