Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Round 7 - FINAL ROUND OF CHRISTMAS!

Round 7 "wrapped" up our Christmas holidays in Cuero. We spent the day with Lori's mom and siblings. Brock and Aubree had ANOTHER great Christmas and one of these days I'm going to have to explain to them that most kids don't get to experience Santa SEVEN times in one year!!

We especially like to spoil Nana. I think she liked her necklace! Either that, or it just bit her!


Would you believe this giraffe is not for Brock? It's for Baby K's nursery! It will go perfectly in his jungle themed room! Brock enjoyed helping everyone open their gifts!

Aubree decided she would be a good sister and allow Brock to open her presents for her, since he enjoyed it so much. Either that, or by the 7th Christmas, she was tired of opening. ;)

Our Family!
We also went on our annual trip through Christmas in the Park. It's a beautiful lights display in Cuero! We enjoy rolling down the windows and watching Brock point out all his favorites. His particular favorite was the Santa in the airplane, but Mommy always likes this one!
Here is our massive Brother, Jeffrey. As a senior in high school, he's nearly as tall as the christmas tree! In this picture, he is holding his goddaughter, in the very same outfit HE wore on his first Christmas back in 1990! To THINK JEFFREY WAS EVER THAT SMALL! (Made it easy for me to dress him up in baby girl clothes, and drop him on his head while strolling down the street though!)



This concludes our holiday adventures...or the "Tour of Texas". We love spending time with so many family members...I just wish we could spread out the joy and not try to cram it all in 5 days!

3 comments:

Charla (SHar-la) said...

Lori! I was so excited to see you had started a blog! As you may know, I've been blogging for a few years now and it is so much fun! I'm definitely addicted but it is amazing how you can be blessed even through the cyberworld! Your family is precious and you and Tom look happy and still in love...aw! It was fun to see pictures of your family; I remember Jeffrey when he was MUCH smaller, too! HA! Take care and come on over and visit anytime!

Nana Paula said...

Well done, my darling daughter! Your writing talent ...well, it rivals mine! And I'm sorry to say you do more writing these days than I do. I hope you have a way of printing out your blog... this year's Christmas (again) is a story worthy of telling. I miss you and the kids and it was great seeing and reading about you. And, knowing more about what happened in GG's garage was pretty entertaining, as well! One of these times I'll try my hand at flip cups!

Lori B said...

Well, Mom...you need to start a blog!! It's what every woman with no time left in the day needs! ;) It's addicting, that's for sure!