Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy Birthday Tom!



My hubby celebrated his first of many 29th birthdays on Sunday. We had a quiet day to ourselves (plus the kids) and enjoyed being HOME from all of our holiday travels. To let Daddy sleep in on his special day, the kids and I went to H-E-B early that morning to get a few birthday necessities. Brock picked out the balloon and I took care of the giftwrap. We picked up breakfast on the way home, and returning at nearly 10:15am, found the birthday boy still in bed. I think we did good!
I always love Tom's birthday, because for the next 4 months, he's as old as I am!!!


Now, for some birthday entertainment...
Yesterday Tom took the kids to school (hey, we're paying for it anyways...why not send them for a day?) while we spent the day at home to ourselves. One of the highlights of the day was playing on my new wii fit. (Totally cool by the way.) But, I nearly fell out of my chair laughing at one point. Tom was trying out the hula hoop activity. He didn't know, but I was recording him via the camera. Here's the video for your enjoyment! (This is also a good test to see if Tom actually reads my blog!!!) Oh, and afterwards, he was STRICTLY instructed there will be NO recording Lori wii-ing!

1 comment:

Sara said...

Oh my goodness -that is so awesome! :) Thanks for the good laugh!!! I loved it when he realized you were videoing him...