Sunday, January 25, 2009

Four times the fun!

Tom and I had the pleasure of watching our darling neighbors, John Patrick & Elise last week. The kids all had a great time, and although tired, we did too!

The boys were a great help! I don't think I'd have gotten all my printouts from the printer in a timely manner had it not been for Brock & JP so diligently keeping watch!
After the printer lost it's enchantment, the boys took to watching Mickey Mouse while the girls played on the floor.


Things started getting a bit interesting when all the kids decided to get hungry at the same time! I had fun juggling feeding the two girls while chef Tom served the boys up some delicious deer sausage!

We had a great night. It was hectic, but fun! I'm so thankful we have such good friends and can flip flop babysitting for each other!!! Pat & Annie...schedule another night out! We're ready!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

haha I love how Sarge is eyeing that sausage. :) It looks like y'all handled four just wonderfully.....maybe you shouldn't stop at just two kids. ;) Just kidding. Hope y'all are doing well.