Thursday, January 15, 2009

Go Spurs Go!

I was fortunate enough to win tickets from work to the Spurs vs. Lakers game on 1/14! Tom and I had a great time!!! The game was fantastic as well!


So here is the catch for any big event such as this. You can get free tickets, free parking, free suite passes, and free food but the drinks just kill you!!!

Here is a picture of Tom and I after we placed our drink order. One beer, one glass of wine. Look how happy we are!!!


I should have gotten a picture of my face when the bartender placed the wine glass down on the counter for me. Um, I don't think he knows who I am! I told Tom that was crazy. Tom said, "No, what is crazy is if he comes back with $2 change (from a $20). Not one minute later, the bartender returns with two dollars and some change! It was a good thing everything else that night was free!!!

Here is our $7+ dollar beer, and our $9+ dollar wine!! (I can get a BOX of wine for that!)

No comments: