Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Thanks!


Another week, another post to stop and give thanks for my blessings!

* I'm thankful for insurance. Even though Humana has me unbelievably upset (and I mean REALLY UPSET)...I am thankful to have very good medical benefits through work.

* I'm thankful for some really GREAT neighbors! I have a couple neighbors who are ALWAYS there to step in and babysit when I need a sitter, they are my sounding board when I need to talk and get things off my chest, they are there to give Brock a playmate so he doesn't have to resort to using his imaginary friend, to feed us dinner when we are out of food, and so on! A special shout out to Mrs. Judy and Mollie for helping with the kids tonight so Tom and I can go to the Spurs/Lakers game!!

* I'm thankful for a CLEAN HOUSE! (Ok, so I might buy that...but today I came home to a clean house and there's very few things that can make you feel as good as I do now...especially after SUCH a hectic day!!)

*I'm thankful that I hear kids do grow out of the "Thomas the Train" stage! I'm not sure I could handle many more years of Thomas movies!

* And I'm very thankful gas prices are back to a reasonable level! I filled up today for $33! A big difference from the $96 or so I hit when they were at their highest!

No comments: