Thursday, June 11, 2009

Living out of a Suitcase


Most people delight over an upcoming weekend! I'm TRYING to delight! It's Thursday night and I already have the kids' clothes, accessories and necessities laid out and ready to PACK AGAIN! It's been a streak of out-of-town traveling for the Benich family lately. Two weeks ago it was Spring Show/Grad mass/Confirmation, last weekend it was Cuero Graduation, this weekend my cousin Scott is GETTING MARRIED! I'm so excited for him and we're going to have TONS of fun, but I really wish I could just beam us there and back! Since my beaming skills haven't become a reality, we're heading off to Taiton tomorrow around 3 to get to the rehearsal. Brock is on his second stint of handsome ring bearer, with a third coming up in two more weeks! Not to mention, his royal cuteness will be exhibited once more in January. I should start renting him out!! :)

We have big day tomorrow as I have a very special mid-day date planned that you will have to check back later to find out all the juicy details!

As for now, it's off to bed. Lots of out of town weekends, plus lots of working 40+ hour weeks, plus all the other little "mommy-to-do's" leaves this mommy of two very, very, very tired! Thank GOODNESS I have a husband who is such a big help!!

Wish the Benich family luck on this weekend's adventure. I'll be posting pics just as soon as I can get back to a computer! (Maybe sneak one in before we leave tomorrow.)

No comments: