Monday, June 29, 2009

Third Time's a Charm!

This weekend was our second June wedding...and Brock's THIRD time to be a ring bearer! I guess that's what I get for having such a CUTE kid! I have to report he did fantastic! We got off to a slightly rocky start at the rehearsal, but after practicing four times, he was ready...and although I was still skeptical, he TOTALLY ROCKED at the wedding!! I think I can give all the credit to me not using my big camera because I didn't get a decent picture of him with my small one! Tom was sitting in the front to be next to Brock when they sat in the pew (it was another long, Catholic wedding ceremony). I wanted him to have the camera to get close up shots, so I was left with the smaller one...and Aubree! Not a great combination for award winning photos! ;) hehe!

But apparently third time is a charm! These are not great photos, but here is Brock's ring bearer progression:

Hiding behind Mommy; Hiding behind Daddy; ALL BY HIMSELF!

Kristen Jane...if you're reading this...there IS HOPE!!

The wedding was beautiful, Brock was magnificent, Aubree was a handfull, and the reception was lots of fun. All in all, we had a great time.

Probably the best part of the weekend was spending time with Craig, Cathy & Avery. We don't see them nearly enough and I thoroughly enjoyed the company, but especially getting to love on my adorable little neice.

Other pictures from the weekend:

Girls gone wild! (Aubree has a SERIOUS thing for bottles of beer. SERIOUS. She'll scream if you take it out of her sight.)

Mr. and Mrs. Ryan Bubela
A slightly better picture of Brock coming back down the aisle.
The Bride & Groom rode off in the fire truck. Brock was in heaven!
Cutie Pie Cousins

No comments: